Infused with dragon-like abilities, he flies at super speed and spews white hot fire at his opponents. Metallic armor covers his body and nullifies his enemy's attacks. His strong legs are heavily protected and he uses them to thrust into flight.
He first appeared in Mechtogan Mayhem battling Titanium Dragonoid. He spawned from Drago's powers, started to battle Drago and then teleported where Marucho and Jack Punt were fighting and interrupted the battle. After defeating Trister and Krakenoid in one blow, Anubias and Sellon started to fight Zenthon. After they failed to damage him, he then vanished. He also spoke for the first time in the English dub.
Zenthon appeared yet again in Agony of Defeat, when he is "summoned" by Drago when he and Dan lost control and interfered on their behalf. However, it caused Dan and Drago to be disqualified from the tournament.
In Chaos Control, he appears again when Drago loses control against Anubias. Zenthon attempts to attack Drago again, but Drago figures out that if Zenthon came from him, then he must obey his orders/follow his code of battling. He is able to take on Drago's Core Buster, but falls to Drago's Revolutional ability. When Anubias's Mechtogan attempts to finish off Dan and Drago, Zenthon stops him, appearing to finally follow Drago's orders. He takes down Venexus, using some kind of bright wave. He leaves as soon as Anubias lost.
In Triple Threat, he was summoned by Dan and Drago and was under their total control. He began calling Dan and Drago his creators and later defeated Deezall, Miserak, and Rockfist alongside Drago and Zenthon Titan.
In A Hero Returns, Dan and Drago summoned him for assistance. They had control of him at first but Dan and Drago fall out of sync thanks to Mag Mel's interference, causing Zenthon to not only damage Interspace and defeat all of the brawlers in one hit each before going away, but it also results in Spectra and Infinity Helios leaving the brawlers and causing new tensions on the brawlers and results in Mag Mel's liberation.
Zenthon is #01 in the Mechtogan game line. An Aquos Zenthon has 170 Gs, a Haos Zenthon has 170 Gs, a Pyrus Zenthon (either standard or Combat) has 180 Gs, a Subterra Zenthon has 180 Gs, and a Ventus Zenthon has 170 Gs.
- He was the first Mechtogan to be spawned in the anime by a Bakugan.
- He was the first Mechtogan to speak in the anime just as Drago was the first Bakugan to speak in the anime.
- Zenthon's chest has a lot of similarities to Carlsnaut's.
- He is behind Silent Strike and Dreadeon of having the most BakuNano holes (Only having eight, where Silent Strike having ten and Dreadeon having nine), leaving Zenthon third in having the most BakuNano holes.
- He was the third Mechtogan to appear on the Intermission Screen after Braxion and Smasheon.
- Zenthon's Japanese voice actor, Keiji Fujiwara, passed away on April 12, 2020.