The Vilantor Gear Battle Gear consists of two large jet engines that help lift up heavy Bakugan off the ground to wage their attack by swooping down from a high altitude. Additionally, two large containers support six fire blasting barrels which shoot out energy attacks. The attacks use tornado typhoon with lightning strikes.
- Ability Cards
- Vilantor Gear Cyclotron: (Sonic Gear Cyclotron): Nullifies the opponent's Gate Card even before it is activated and subtracts 400 Gs from the opponent.
- Vilantor Gear Nirvana (Sonic Gear Nirvana): Transfers 300 Gs from the opponent to Vilantor Gear.
Its abilities benefit Darkus and Aquos Attributed Bakugan. It looks like a jet turbine when folded up and when unfolded appears to be a series of jet turbines. The closed turbine shape makes Vilantor currently the longest Battle Gear available. It is also currently the only Battle Gear that has the part to connect it to a Bakugan pulled out. It looks similar to Battle Turbine and Lashor.
- Reference Card
- Darkus: All abilities your opponent plays in a battle with Vilantor Gear are removed from the game.
- Aquos: Swap the Gate Card with any in your enemy's used pile.
Sonic Shield: A defensive ability that lasts 2 charges, unlike other Battle Gear that lasts through 1.
- In the Anime, it can open straight, but while in the game, it's at a slant.
- Vilantor Gear is the first Gundalian Battle Gear to use a level 2 class ability in Gundalian Invaders.
- It was called Sonic Gear from episode 18 onwards.
- It is so powerful that it only lost one round (it took Neo Ziperator, a Bakugan with the Element to defeat it for one round).
- In ball form, it looks similar to Lashor and Battle Turbine.
- It acts and looks similar to Daftorix from Mechtanium Surge.
- In the Anime, after its attached to Plitheon, the sound of it is similar to the laser cannons from the Final Fortress stage in Sonic Heroes.