In Bakugan, the Ventus (original version: 'Zephyros' (ゼフィロス, Zefirosu?) attribute represents Wind. The Ventus legendary soldier was Oberus. The current soldiers are Skyress, Ingram, Hawktor and Taylean.
The planet of Ventus is swift and silent yet within its borders lurks a vicious cycle that overwhelms intruders and punishes them for trespassing. The Ventus Bakugans are fast and powerful like hurricane winds. Once their enemies are caught in the eye of the strom, they are defenseless against the Ventus' wrath.
Ventus-attributed Bakugan have average G-Power. Ventus attributed Bakugan draw their power from the cunning tactics. They think before they play. They choose their Ability Cards wisely, as the biggest boost is not always the best. They lure their opponent in by giving them the upper hand and just when their opponent is getting cocky, Ventus brawlers spring their trap and come out victorious! With Ventus attributed abilities such as Blow Away, Ventus Bakugan can turn the tides in any battle.
Notable Anime Users
|Shun Kazami||Skyress ► Storm Skyress|
Ingram ► Master Ingram
|Lync Volan (Presumed Deceased)||Altair (Destroyed)|
|Airzel (Deceased)||Strikeflier (Deceased)|
In Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders, the Ventus color scheme is pale green with a white and blue trim.
In Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge, the Ventus color scheme is green and silver.
Relations with Other Attributes
Bakugan Dimensions Fighting Styles
- Gathering Storm
- Gathering Storm 2
- Wind Master
- Sky Master
- Storm and Spitfire - Ventus & Pyrus
- Adaptability - Aquos & Ventus
The symbol of the Ventus attribute is derived from the Han character for wind, 風 (kaze). Ventus comes from the Latin ventus, which means 'a wind'. Zephyros comes from the Greek Ζέφυρος, 'the west wind'.
- Ventus was created later than the other five attributes (at the same time as the debut of Bakugan Battle Brawlers in Japan), so Ventus was not included in earlier Japanese/Korean Gate Cards.
- Ventus Longfly has the highest G-Power for a Ventus Bakugan with 1250 G.
- In Greek Mythology, the word Ventus referred to storm spirits.
- Appears to be the rarest attribute after Darkus and Aquos.
- In Latin, Ventus means wind.