Splight has two shields on the back of its hands that give it great protection. A metal shoulder guards allow it to forcefully drive its challengers to the ground. Claws shoot out of its hands when it’s time to brawl. Long legs give it tremendous jumping ability to avoid quick strike attacks. Splight makes itself invisible during battles and will suddenly appear and attack with his big claws.
In Infiltrated, a Darkus Splight used Hurrix.
- Ability Card
- Tusk Neetle: (Aquos, Ventus)
Splight was released alongside Mystic Chancer, Merlix, Glotronoid, and Raptorix in Wave 2. It is counted as a BakuZoom. Aquos Splight has 1000 Gs or 1200 Gs, Darkus Splight has 1000 Gs, Subterra Splight has 970 Gs, and Pyrus Splight has 950 Gs.
- Reference Card
- EVOLVES FROM: Any Dharak under 700 G-Power.
- Unique: After you stand a Splight, you may move it to any other Gate Card.
- Splight bears a strong resemblance to Saint Nemus.
- Some Splights' packaging list it as a "BakuClone" instead of BakuZoom.
- Splight is the only Wave 2 Super Assault featured on a generic Attribute ability (Power Drain) in Bakugan Dimensions.
- Ventus Splight is the second Bakugan seen to be compatible with Ramdol.
- Splight's ball form looks very similar to Master Core: ABIS, the final boss of the video game Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity.