With a long reach in his arms and an overwhelming strength in his shoulders, Silent Strike fights ferociously in battle. He is extremely precise with his aim, the extra weapons in his shoulders and chest find their target every time. The fearsome horned head with its sharp toothed mouth strike fear into Silent Strike's opponents. Silent Strike has incredible acceleration and reaches great speed while in flight.
In A Royale Pain, he was spawned by Taylean when he was beaten down by Bolcanon and Krowll. Silent Strike started destroying the battle arena when Bolcanon and Krowll interfered, but he defeated them easily. Later it was challenged by Boulderon and Wolfurio and although it struggled a bit, it still overpowered them. In the end, it escaped.
He appeared in Unlocking the Gate, when Drago and Dan gave Shun, Marucho, Rafe, and Paige part of Code Eve's energy along with Vexfist, Accelerak, and Swift Sweep. Along with the other Battle Brawlers' Mechtogan, he defeated Mag Mel's Chaos Mechtogan.
In Interspace Armageddon, Shun used him to take on all the Chaos Bakugan and Mechtogan.
It is #05 in the series. It has ten holes for BakuNano; one on each hand, shoulder, and bladed shield plus four on its back.
- Silent Strike's head somewhat resembles that of a samurai helmet on Krakix's head.
- So far, Silent Strike has the most BakuNano holes out of any Mechtogan or Bakugan.
- There are two different color schemes for the toy Ventus version.
- In the game, he is missing several components to his "ball" form seen in the anime.
- It is the only Mechtogan to not come with the BakuNano listed on its Ability Card in a Mechtogan Extension Pack.