Pyrus can be found at the inner core of the universe and is inhabited by Bakugan who draw their strength from the blazing heat that surrounds them. It is within these deep recesses of molten rock that their intensity is forged. Never one to waste even a second, the Pyrus blitz their enemies from every angle like a raging firestorm.
In Bakugan: Battle Planet series, the Pyrus world is now named Pyrule.
For Pyrus Bakugan, the main point of them is to simply overpower through sheer force and shutting down ways your opponent can fight back like gate card bonuses or Ability Cards. Due to this, nullifying cards like Rikimaru's Surprise or Stand Off are very useful to stop your opponent from fighting back with ability cards or Gate effects and Stand Off also gives a great Pyrus Bonus.
Notable Anime Users
Dragonoid ►Delta Dragonoid ►Ultimate Dragonoid ►Infinity Dragonoid ►Perfect Dragonoid ►Neo Dragonoid ►Cross Dragonoid ►Helix Dragonoid ►Lumino Dragonoid ►Blitz Dragonoid ►Titanium Dragonoid ►Fusion Dragonoid
|Illusionary Runo Misaki||Apollonir (Deceased)|
|Zenoheld (Deceased)||Farbros (Destroyed)|
|Gill (Deceased)||Krakix (Deceased)|
|Sid Arkale (Deceased)||Rubanoid (Currently with Linus Claude)|
|Linus Claude||Ziperator (Deceased)|
|Ben||Bolcanon (Given and taken by Anubias) (Deceased)|
|Wiseman (Deceased)||Spatterix (Deceased)|
|Gunz Lazar||Spatterix (Decreased)|
|Shun Kazami||Lumino Dragonoid (Temporary)|
Battle Planet/Armored Alliance/Geogan Rising
|Marco Chezanello||Cyndeous (Former)|
In Bakugan Battle Brawlers and Bakugan Battle Brawlers: New Vestroia, the color scheme for Pyrus Bakugan was red with orange highlights. For Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders Bakugan, the color scheme is red with yellow highlights. For Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge, the color scheme is red entirely, except for the silver highlights and bottom half.
Relations with Other Attributes
- Diagonal Relation - Darkus
- Side Relations - Ventus and Subterra
- Triple Node - Haos and Aquos
- Silver Snare - Haos and Darkus
Bakugan Dimensions Fighting Styles
- Breath of Fire
- Breath of Fire 2
- Defense Crusher
- Frenzied Flames
- Combo Maniac
- Relentless Rushdown
- Lava Floes - Pyrus & Subterra
- Storm and Spitfire- Ventus & Pyrus
- In the English dub, Diablo once said the Japanese name for Pyrus which was 'Nova', as he mentioned that he is part Nova.
- Surprisingly the Video Game exclusive Omega Leonidas' Gate Card is strongest in Pyrus and Aquos.
- On Bakugan Dimensions, Pyrus deals with all three stats, depending on the Fighting Style.
- Pyrus is the only Attribute on Bakugan Dimensions that doesn't rely on one stat.