I’m one of the Administrators on this Wiki. The other Administrators can be found here.
Before you edit further, there are some things to keep in mind.
- Please use proper American English grammar on all articles.
- Do not edit other people’s user pages without his/her permission.
- When somebody talks to you on your Talk Page, reply on their Talk Page, not your own.
- Sign your name with ~~~~ on other people’s Talk Pages. This allows us to identify you and respond to your needs.
- Articles are ONLY for official products, characters, and episodes. Fan-made images or information will be deleted if it is placed on an article.
- Random Blogs (any information that is not new, that is not an introduction or a retirement blog, or that does not deal with the community) are to be made on the Bakugan RTW.
- Read ALL of the Bakugan Wiki:Policies!!!!
- Read the Bakugan Wiki:Manual of Style. Yes, it may be long, but keep in mind that if you don't abide by them, you'll probably get blocked.
- Removing a warning from an Administrator will result in an instant one-month block.
If you ever need any help, just shout out to me on my Talk Page! If I'm not available, you can talk to any of the other Administrators.
Abce2 (talk) 11:24, June 11, 2015 (UTC)