Lumino Dragonoid partners with Dan in the Anime. He resembles a cross between Helix Dragonoid and Cross Dragonoid: He is quadruple-winged, rather humanoid, with a double bladed tail and hadn't used any Fusion Abilities. Protecting his chest is a super strong v-neck armored plate and Lumino Dragonoid can unleashes a powerful flame from his mouth that charges it into a fearsome fireball. And like his recent forms, he still has the diamond in his chest.
In The Element, Helix Dragonoid evolves into Lumino Dragonoid due to Pyrus Neo Ziperator giving him The Element. After he is giving the Element by Neo Ziperator he defeats Rubanoid and his Battle Gear (Destrakon Gear) with one Ability Card.
In The Sacred Orb, he battled against Dharak, Lumagrowl, Strikeflier, Krakix, Sabator and Lythirus alongside with Hawktor, Coredem, Aranaut, Akwimos and Raptorix on Neathia but was interupted by the Sacred Orb by transporting the Gundalians and hypnotized Kids back to Gundalia.
In Battle for the Second Shield, he battled Lumagrowl and Phosphos. He easily took down Phosphos, but had difficulty taking down Lumagrowl due Shun not being a good Pyrus brawler, until Dan and Hawktor crashed the party. So they switched bakugan. Later on, Drago win the battle.
In Partners Til' The End, he battled Krakix and Contestir with his Battle Gear (Explosix Gear) alongside Hawktor and he wins. He only appeared in the third round of the battle to help Hawktor because he was getting hurt by Krakix's Battle Gear (Vicer).
In Mobile Assault, he battled lots of hypnotized kids Bakugan and defeated them really easily. Then he battled a kid named Koji and he used his brand new Mobile Assault Vehicle, Raytheus. After Drago uses Raytheus he wins the battle with one ability.
In Sid Returns, he battled Linehalt and Rubanoid. In the first round it was a draw and in the second round he wins with the help with a Mobile Assault Vehicle (Jakalier) and his Battle Gear (Explosix Gear).
In Dragonoid Colossus, he was still down but got up and let Linehalt continue the battle with Colossus Dharak. Since Colossus Dragonoid went into Dan's Bakumeter he can now combine with him to form Dragonoid Colossus.
In Jake Returns, he battled Coredem with his Battle Gear (Explosix Gear). He won the first round but in the second time Coredem was winning thanks to Kazarina giving Jake a ability card called Advanced Fusion Ability until Hawktor came and helped Drago out so they both won.
In Genesis, he battled Dragonoid Colossus. He lost the first round, but in the second round Drago made a comeback and he wins with the help with Explosix Gear and Jakalier. After the battle Dragonoid Colossus forced him evolve into Blitz Dragonoid somehow.
- Ability Cards
- Cross Fire: Adds 300 Gs to Lumino Dragonoid.
- Particle Wave: Transfers 500 Gs from the opponent to Lumino Dragonoid.
- Cross Barnum: Adds 500 Gs to Lumino Dragonoid.
- Lumino Wave: Nullifies the opponent's Gate Card and adds 500 Gs to Lumino Dragonoid.
- Blaze Barnum (Lumino Barnum): Subtracts 500 Gs from each opponent.
- Lumino Reflector (Blaze Reflector/Hyper Reflector): Nullifies the opponent's Gate Card, their ability and transfers 200 Gs from the opponent to Lumino Dragonoid.
- Lumino Hammer (Blaze Hammer): Nullifies the opponent's ability.
The Pyrus version has five variations: 810 Gs (metallic), 830 Gs (European BakuCore series) (Non-metallic) and 870 Gs (Non-metallic) in BakuBoost, 780 Gs in BakuCamo and 900 Gs (Non-metallic)/630 Gs in BakuTriad. The Darkus version has 700 Gs in BakuTriad. The Subterra version has 750 Gs in Booster Packs and 780 Gs in BakuTriad. The Ventus version has 900 Gs and 810 Gs. It is also available in Aquos and Haos. Its arms are like those of Helix Dragonoid, but they can either stay still or be posed. In addition, its head is able to bend down. In Pyrus, it has yellow and red wings and the horns and feet seem chrome they are on photos but in real life there plastic.
It is in the BakuMetalix series. It has metallic parts on his horns and feet. Some differences from Helix Dragonoid are larger, metallic horns, more armor and has chrome horns and a second set of small wings above its feet. Despite the rumors, it does have a tail. Twin Destructor does not fit with him very well because the position of Lumino Dragonoid's head.
- Lumino Dragonoid is the last evolution of Drago not to have an evolution problem. (Blitz Dragonoid wasn't fully evolved and Titanium Dragonoid can't control his powers easily).
- It's the second evolution of Dragonoid in the show with 1000 Gs base number since Infinity Dragonoid.
- It's the third Bakugan in the show with 1000 Gs, the others being Silent Naga and Infinity Dragonoid.
- Lumino Dragonoid is the last evolution of Drago to have its G-Power revealed.
- Lumino Dragonoid is one of the first variations of Dragonoid in the Anime to not have an ability ending or starting with the word: 'dragon' or 'tornado'.
- Lumino Dragonoid bears striking resemblance to Cross Dragonoid.
- When equipped with Explosix Gear, he bares a striking resemblance to Explosive Fighter Ucarn, a card from Yu-Gi-Oh!-Duel Masters.
- In Wave 5, SpinMaster replaced Lumino Dragonoid's metallic coloring with dull gray.
- For some reason, the Evil Twin pack came with Helix Dragonoid instead of Lumino Dragonoid.
- When Helix Dragonoid, Lumino Dragonoid and Blitz Dragonoid come into battle he usually does the same pose each time he comes into battle for some reason.
- For some reason in "Genesis" when he activated the "Explosix" Ability from behind he shoots from in front.
- Lumino in Latin means "light".
- In Bakugan Dimensions the BakuCamo Lumino Dragonoid is Pyrus but in the game it is Subterra.
- In an episode, he was shown as Helix Dragonoid in Neathia, though he started at Lumino Dragonoid when he came. A scene later, he was Lumino Dragonoid.
- Cross Dragonoid, Lumino Dragonoid, Blitz Dragonoid and Titanium Dragonoid are Drago's only evolutions to not use fusion abilities at all in the anime.
- The figurine in the Helix Dragonoid Character Pack is a Lumino Dragonoid.
- Like Blitz and Titanium, half or more of his abilities start/end with a word: Lumino, Blaze.
- He, Blitz Dragonoid and Titanium Dragonoid don't have Ability Cards that have "Tornado" in their names.
- In the anime the horns are gold, but in the toy they're silver.
- Lumino Dragonoid is featured on the Bakugan species page.
- In Europe Lumino Dragonoid has plastic silver/metallic painted horns and feet.
- In Europe it is released as BakuCore series bakugan.
In the Battle Gear commercial, a Pyrus Lumino Dragonoid was shown. It's very similar to Helix Dragonoid, and many people were confused with them. It's the evolution of Helix Dragonoid, so that's why they are so similar.