Lumino Dragonoid (Japanese version: Blaze Dragonoid (ブレイズ・ドラゴノイド, Bureizu Doragonoido?)) is a humanoid, dragon-like Bakugan and is the evolution of Helix Dragonoid. He was Dan's Guardian Bakugan before evolving into Blitz Dragonoid. His Battle Gear is Explosix Gear.
Lumino Dragonoid partners with Dan in the Anime. He is a quadruple-winged evolved form of Drago and has a double bladed tail. Protecting his chest is a super strong v-neck armored plate, Lumino Dragonoid unleashes a powerful flame from his mouth and double charges it into a fearsome fireball.
He evolved into Blitz Dragonoid as a result of battling Dragonoid Colossus.
- Ability Cards
- Crossfire: Adds 300 Gs to Lumino Dragonoid.
- Particle Wave: Transfers 500 Gs from the opponent to Lumino Dragonoid.
- Cross Barnum: Adds 500 Gs to Lumino Dragonoid.
- Lumino Wave: Nullifies the opponent's ability and Gate Card.
- Lumino Barnum (Blaze Barnum): Subtracts 500 Gs from each opponent. The user can also decide to only target one opponent, if there are two opponents on the field.
- Lumino Reflector (Blaze Reflector): Nullifies the opponent's ability, Gate Card and transfers 200 Gs from the opponent to Lumino Dragonoid.
- Lumino Hammer (Blaze Hammer): Nullifies the opponent's ability.
- Hyper Reflector
Lumino Dragonoid was released as part of the BakuMetalix Series. A second variation was released towards the end of the season with non-metallic features.
An Aquos version has 880 Gs, a Darkus version has 700 Gs and 820 Gs, a Haos version has 750 Gs or 800 Gs, a Pyrus version ranges from 780 Gs to 900, as well as 1180Gs, a Subterra version has 750 Gs and 780 Gs, and a Ventus version has 810 Gs and 900 Gs.
- It is the second evolution of Dragonoid in the show with 1000 G base number since Infinity Dragonoid.
- Lumino Dragonoid's ball form is nearly identical to that of Helix Dragonoid's. The only major differences are extra side wings, extended horns, and lack of a neck joint.
- Lumino does feature a neck joint, but it is not spring-loaded and seems to only be there for pose-ability purposes.