Juggernoid is a massive turtle-like Bakugan that bears a hard shell. It can enter into its shell to execute an attack.
Bakugan Official Handbook
A Juggernoid is like a walking Bakugan fortress. The heavily armored beast is almost impossible to injure. Many a brawler has tried and failed to take down the Juggernoid. It's hard to find even the smallest weakness in its armor.
This Bakugan isn't all about defense. A blow from Juggernoid will leave its opponents reeling, while sending shockwaves throughout the Bakugan universe.
Bakugan Ultimate Handbook
This terrifying tortoise is one of the most destructive Bakugan around. When it pounds opponents with pure power, the shockwaves are felt all over the universe. Those who face Juggernoid have a difficult time delivering any damage. Its strong armor is nearly impossible to penetrate.
Juggernoid has been used by most of the brawlers including Dan, Runo, Marucho, Kosuke, Rikimaru, Shuji, and especially Christopher, who had an Aquos Juggernoid as his Guardian Bakugan. Dan had a Pyrus Juggernoid. Runo had a Haos Juggernoid. Marucho has an Aquos Juggernoid. A Darkus Juggernoid was used by Kosuke against Marucho and Runo. Rikimaru also used an Aquos Juggernoid. Shuji used a Darkus Juggernoid. A Subterra Juggernoid was seen when Vestroia fell apart. A Ventus Juggernoid was seen in Preyas' flashback from episode 8 and another one was found inside the box in episode 5.
In Return to New Vestroia, what appeared to be a pair of Pyrus Juggernoid were seen.
- Ability Cards
- Water Refrain: Prevents the opponent from using abilities for a short time. (Aquos)
- Depth Tornado: Adds 100 Gs to Juggernoid. (Aquos)
- Dive Mirage: Allows Juggernoid to move to another Gate Card, making the Gate Card it goes on nullified. (Aquos)
- Lightning Shield: Nullifies the opponent' Gate Card. (Haos)
- Rapid Haos: Adds another Haos Bakugan to the battle. (Haos)
- Super Shard: (Aquos)
- Water Slap: (Aquos)
Juggernoid was released in all Attributes. Juggernoids have been sold in the Keychain series. A B1 Subterra came out as high as 500 Gs. There is an Aquos Juggernoid with 400g or 550 Gs. Ventus Juggernoid is 400g or 450 Gs.
Juggernoid is one of the three starter Bakugan in the first video game, starting with 170 Gs.
- Juggernoids have a very interesting feature: a Weighted Base. This allows them to pull off a Critical K.O., which occurs when your Bakugan knocks an opponent off a card and stands simultaneously, with ease. However, the Critical K.O. rule was removed from the rulebook.