Juggernoid is a massive turtle-like Bakugan that bears a hard shell. It can enter into its shell to execute an attack.
Bakugan Official Handbook
A Juggernoid is like a walking Bakugan fortress. The heavily armored beast is almost impossible to injure. Many a brawler has tried and failed to take down the Juggernoid. It's hard to find even the smallest weakness in its armor.
This Bakugan isn't all about defense. A blow from Juggernoid will leave its opponents reeling, while sending shockwaves throughout the Bakugan universe.
Bakugan Ultimate Handbook
This terrifying tortoise is one of the most destructive Bakugan around. When it pounds opponents with pure power, the shockwaves are felt all over the universe. Those who face Juggernoid have a difficult time delivering any damage. Its strong armor is nearly impossible to penetrate.
Juggernoid was a common Bakugan throughout the first season, mostly among Aquos battlers such as Marucho, Rikimaru and Christopher, who had a talking Juggernoid as his Guardian Bakugan. Shuji and Kosuke both had Darkus Juggernoids. Dan had a Pyrus Juggernoid, and Runo had Haos Juggernoid. In BAKUGAN THE BATTLE BEGINS, a Subterra Juggernoid was seen in Subterra space as Vestoria fell apart. A Ventus Juggernoid appeared in Preyas' flashback in Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.
In Return to New Vestroia, what appeared to be a pair of Pyrus Juggernoid were seen.
- Ability Cards
- Water Refrain: Prevents the opponent from using abilities for a short time. (Standard Aquos Ability)
- Depth Tornado: Adds 100 Gs to Juggernoid. (Aquos)
- Dive Mirage: Allows Juggernoid to move to another Gate Card, making the Gate Card it goes on nullified. (Standard Aquos Ability)
- Lightning Shield: Nullifies the opponent' Gate Card. (Standard Haos Ability)
- Rapid Haos: Adds another Haos Bakugan to the battle. (Standard Haos Ability)
- Super Shard (Japanese version: Arsegal) (Aquos)
- Water Slap (Japanese version: Germania Pressure) (Aquos)
Juggernoid was released in all Attributes. Juggernoids have been sold in the Keychain series. A B1 Subterra came out as high as 500 Gs. There is an Aquos Juggernoid with 400g or 550 Gs. Ventus Juggernoid is 400g or 450 Gs.
Juggernoid is one of the three starter Bakugan in the first video game, starting with 170 Gs.
- Juggernoids have a very interesting feature: a Weighted Base. This allows them to pull off a Critical K.O., which occurs when your Bakugan knocks an opponent off a card and stands simultaneously, with ease. However, the Critical K.O. rule was removed from the rulebook.