Jesse is a Gundalian actor and poet, he shown to be close his Bakugan partner Plitheon. He loves to read books and often speaks like he’s in a play.
He was originally loyal to Barodius. Once he was freed from Kazarina's hypnosis, he learns that Barodius turned his back on him and his two teammates Lena Isis and Zenet Surrow and betrays him, siding with the Battle Brawlers
When he saw Nurzak and Mason alive, he mistakenly thought they were brought back from the dead.
He later brawls against Fabia Sheen. He was supposed to battle Dan Kuso, but Fabia intervenes and brawls in Dan's place. He wins the first round, due to Plethon's power. Fabia was about to win in round 2 until an error in the arena that Ren created (intended for Dan and Drago) affected Fabia and Aranaut, costing her the win. After Ren was revealed to be the enemy, Jesse left, but even after that, Ren still called Jesse a Neathian.
He is later shown with the rest of the Gundalian Agents kidnapping battlers for Barodius before being confronted by the Brawlers. He, Zenet, Lena, and Ren leave while Sid and Mason stay behind with two brawlers named Taylor and Casey to battle Dan, Shun, Jake, and Marucho.
He and Sid are shown telling Ren that the letting the twins fight Dan and Jake was unwise. Ren responds by telling them it's important for them to gather strong Brawlers for Barodius. After the twins lose Jesse says that there won't be a curtain call today.
He battled alongside Ren, against Shun Kazami and Linus Claude. He loses the first round due to Neo Ziperator's shield. But in round two he takes out both Shun and Linus. He is strong showing that he defeated Linus and Shun all by himself even when Ren lost thus winning Neo.
He reappeared alongside Stoica to fight Dan and Fabia to prevent them from reaching the second shield. However he and Stoica lose to Dan and Fabia despite the fact that Dan switched his Bakugan and Stoica used Razoid.
One night while locked in a cell,he feared that he would also suffer Lena's fate, which was confirmed as correct that Stoica and Kazarina wanted to blame him for the failure at the second shield, so he ran away in the middle of the night. He was found by Ren, who told him they might be able to redeem themselves if they beat some of the brawlers, so he tag battles with Ren against Fabia and Jake, and while he wins round 1 on his own, he and Ren lose the overall battle. He is taken back by Ren where it is shown that Plitheon has always was annoyed by Jesse. He later gets warped away by disappearing; his last words were, "The spotlight has shifted to you, Ren," and disappears in a light. Ren looked away saddened when Jesse disappeared.
He along with Lena Isis and Zenet Surrow were hypnotized by Kazarina and aided her and Stoica in battling Nurzak and Fabia. They later fled along with Kazarina when Lythirus flooded the arena using Death End Merman.
He was seen battling against Neathians alongside Lena and Zenet. They beat Elright, Linus and the Castle knights.
After Dan emerges victorious against Barodius, He leaves with Ren, Lena, Mason, Zenet, and Nurzak and they all head back to Gundalia.
Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders
- Ventus Plitheon (Guardian Bakugan)
- Silver Vilantor Gear (Battle Gear)
- Ventus Farakspin
- Pyrus Neo Ziperator (Taken from Linus later taken by Sid, now deceased)
- His design, acting and even his voice is based on a British poet.
- He resembles Tower Tycoon Palmer from Pokémon Diamond, Pearl and Platinum. He also resembles Burgh from Pokémon Black and White, with similar hair, similar outfits, similar personalities, and both use green colored monsters.
- He is very strong, as he defeated Shun, who is the second best battler, and Linus, who has a very powerful Bakugan, on his own.
- He resembles Klaus von Hertzon to a degree. His voice actor Jeremy Harris even voiced Klaus.
- Jesse is the only Gundalian spy not to use his Guardian Bakugan in his first battle seen in the series.
- Jesse, along with Lena, are the only ones to leave something behind after being disposed of. Lena's glasses are left after Kazarina attacks her and Jesse leaves behind his book.
- Jesse made a reference to the song Hungry Like the Wolf.
- Jesse quotes William Shakespeare's Macbeth.
- When he was disposed of, his book was revealed to have blank pages which was odd because before he got disposed of the book had writing inside it.
- Jesse has made a reference to a poem called Requiem for a Fallen Warrior.
Jesse has an impressive record, he actually was pretty strong considering he won 56% of his brawls. He also is the only member Minor Twelve Orders to never lose a brawl on Earth. He only lost four brawls. He also managed to beat Shun, who was ranked second in Interspace and Linus who has a powerful Bakugan.
Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders
|The Castle Knights (Tag with The Twelve Orders and Gundalian Agents)||Offscreen||Win|
|Unknown Haos Brawler||5||Win|
|Shun Kazami and Linus Claude (Tag with Ren)||11||Win|
|Dan Kuso and Fabia Sheen (Tag with Stoica)||16||Lose|
|Fabia Sheen and Jake Vallory (Tag with Ren)||18||Lose|
|Kazarina and Stoica||18||Lose|
|Nurzak and Fabia Sheen (Tag with Kazarina, Stoica, Lena and Zenet)||32||Win (retreated)|
|Castle Knights, Captain Elright and Linus Claude (Tag with Lena, Zenet and multiple Gundalian Soldiers)||35-36||Win|
|Ren Krawler||37||No Outcome (broke free from hypnosis)|
|Barodius, Stoica, Airzel, and various Gundalian Soldiers (Tag with the Gundalian Agents (except Sid), The Brawlers, The Castle Knights, and Nurzak)||37-38||Lose|
Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge
|Chaos Bakugan Army (Tag with Mason)||18||Not Shown|