Jakalier is a Bakugan Mobile Assault that soars through the air like a hi-tech fighter plane avoiding attacks with its maneuverability. Jakalier is equipped with blasters containing white hot plasma.
In Destiny Revealed, a destroyed Jakalier was seen.
- Ability Cards
- Shooting Flamer (Pyrus)
The prototype was revealed at Toy Fair 2010. It has been released in all Attributes barring Subterra. Its Pyrus version has 230 Gs. Its Haos version has 220 Gs. Its Darkus version has 240 Gs. Its Aquos version has 240 Gs. Its Ventus version has 220 Gs.
- (Attribute) May be played on Copper and Silver Gate Cards.
- (Attribute) +100 G-Power on Silver Gate Cards.
- There is a typo on the Bakugan.com collection in Jakalier's name, spelling it as "Jaklier".
- On Bakugan Dimensions, Jakalier's Attribute is automatically Pyrus.
- In closed form, the sides look like Dharak's Battle Gear AirKor.
- It was the only Mobile Assault not re-released in Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge.
- It was originally thought to be Dragonoid Colossus's hub.