Jack Punt (ジャック・パント, Jakku Panto?) is a young Brawler who is a member of Team Anubias. Due to his size, he is probably the youngest of the team. He battles with the Aquos attribute and his Guardian Bakugan was Aquos Krakenoid, but now it is Aquos Ziperator. He has yellow hair, wears a light green vest, white long-sleeved shirt with some blue prints, and dark gray pants.
In Mind Search, he appeared again in the Capture the Flag challenge with Krakenoid. He attacked the Brawlers with the rest of his team and in the sewer area before failing after Marucho's strategy.
In Interspace Under Siege, he and the rest of Team Anubias were almost deleted along with the Chaos Bakugan in Interspace. Instead of battling, he watched.
In A Hero Returns, he and the other members of Team Anubias were almost killed by Zenthon. He later escaped along with the other members of Team Anubias.
In True Colours, he was shocked and devastated when he found out Anubias was working for Mag Mel.
In Behind the Mask, Jack, along with Robin and Ben, used their Ziperators to help Noah battle Chaos Bakugan. Robin with the rest of Team Anubias then help defend Dan and Drago.
Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge
- Aquos Krakenoid (former Guardian Bakugan) (shared with Robin)
- Silver Jamsaber (former BakuNano)
- Aquos Ziperator (New Guardian Bakugan)
- When Jack laughs and gets excited, his pupils turn very small, very similar to when Chris gets angry.
- Jack's laugh somewhat resembles that of a hyena or a jackal.
- Jack is the only Brawler in Team Anubias with a known last name. In the Japanese version however, Ben also has a last name.
- He is the only member of Team Anubias to use just one Attribute.
- Jack seems insane as he laughs. This behavior is similar to Stoica, Shadow Prove, Lythirus, and Sid.
- He seems to have an obnoxious personality, laughing insanely even when serious. This annoys even his team.
- He is the only member of the original team to not use Bolcanon.
- Jack bears a striking resemblance in appearance to Marche Ovis from Beywheelz.
- Allegedly, Jack's name for the Japanese version of Mechtanium Surge, which was never broadcast was Lev (レフ?).
Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge
|Bakugan Mechtanium Surge|
|Marucho Marukura||2||No Outcome (Zenthon appeared and beat both of them)|
|Marucho Marukura, Rafe, and Paige (Tag with Robin and Ben)||12||No Outcome|
|Marucho Marukura (Tag with Robin and Ben)||12||Lose|
|Chaos Bakugan (Tag with Ben and Robin)||23||No Outcome|
|Chaos Bakugan (Tag with Team Anubias, Team Sellon, and Battle Brawlers)||24||No Outcome (Escaped before Interspace was deleted)|
|Razen Titan Army (Tag with Team Anubias, Team Sellon, and Battle Brawlers)||25-26||Win|