Infinity Helios is a BakuTactix Bakugan that appears in Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge as Spectra Phantom's Guardian Bakugan. He is the evolution of Helios MK2 and he changed his Attribute from Pyrus to Darkus while he was evolving. His BakuNano is Bombaplode. His Mechtogan is Slynix. His Bakugan Battle Suit is Doomtronic. His BakuMutation partners are Titanium Dragonoid and Taylean.
Evolving from the strength of the Helios lineage, Infinity Helios is a legendary battler. Metal spikes along his shoulders, arms, legs and spine form a ferocious silhouette and are effective in both attacking and defending Infinity Helios during close combat.
Infinity Helios made his first appearance in Interspace Under Siege. He was seen in the shadows at first when Spectra recieved the SOS message from Marucho. He later battles against a large number of Chaos Bakugan and defeats them with ease in Bakugan Interspace.
In A Hero Returns, he saw Drago and Dan returning to Bakugan Interspace. Later Zenthon defeats Helios when he jumped in front of Spectra to protect him from Zenthon's attack, because Dan and Drago were out of sync. He then goes back to Vestal with Spectra.
In Interspace Armageddon, he summoned Slynix, his Mechtogan and he was able to take down several Mechtogan on his own. He later fuses his powers with Drago, becoming Mutant Helios and he defeated more Mechtogan and stopped Mag Mel from coming in Bakugan Interspace as his clone Mechtogan tried opening a portal for him. Helios and Spectra then stayed behind to finish off the remaining Mechtogan so Drago and Dan could escape.
He appeared in Dark Moon, which proves he and Spectra survived in Interspace Armageddon. He appeared on the Vestal Destroyer and defeats a Subterra Razen Titan that belonged to Mag Mel. He later mutates with Titanium Dragonoid and Taylean. He also used a Bakugan Battle Suit called Doomtronic for the first time on Evolved Razenoid, but had no effect on him.
- Ability Cards
- FARBAS Infinity: Repairs all damage done to Infinity Helios and increases his defense by 120%.
- Destroy Quasar (Claymore Quasar):
- Warfare (Warfire):
- Deep Fire - Block A:
- Ragnarok Buster (Reelrock Buster):
- Bolting Breaker:
- Battle Warrior:
- Mauser Impact (Hyper Reelrock Buster): All power is charged in his chest laser and he can fire whenever he wants on his Ragnarok Buster.
He was released in Wave 2. Each Infinity Helios has multiple G-Powers on its back. The Pyrus Version has 650/700/750/950/1150 Gs. The Aquos version has 700/750/800/1000/1050/1200 Gs. Ventus Infinity Helios has 650/700/800/900/900/950 Gs. The Darkus version has 750/800/850/900/1000/1150 Gs. The Haos version has 550/700/800/900/1100/1150 Gs. It is a BakuTactix Bakugan. He has 4 BakuNano holes, more than most which have 1-3.
- He is the first and currently the only Central Anime Bakugan to have a Attribute different from it's other variations.
- Infinity Helios was the last Main Bakugan of Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge to appear, but it's the first one who showed his new evolution.
- His coloring on his ball form in the Anime is the same as the combat one because Helios still has the Gundalian Invaders coloring, not just silver.
- He is the first evolution of Helios who has a fully humanoid appearance just like Titanium Dragonoid and Apollonir. In a certain way, he somewhat resembles Helix Dragonoid, not including the wings and color.
- He is the third Bakugan to have the word Infinity in one of his variations, the first being Drago and the second being Trister.
- His Attribute changed from Pyrus to Darkus so he could further evolve. As he said to Shun Kazami, who was surprised by the attribute change: "Can't a Bakugan change?".
- Many of his abilities are upgraded versions of his old ones and with a similar name. For example: General Quasar to Destroy Quasar. Ragnarok Cannon to Ragnarok Buster.
- In Interspace Under Siege, it appears that it was the first time Helios battled in this body, seeing how Spectra commented "How did it feel to do that with the new body?"
- Now Helios no longer has a mechanical eye like his previous evolution form.
- The first part of his ability: Reelrock Buster sounds similar to his old Ragnarok Cannon ability and operates very similarly.
- Since he still has FARBAS and some machine-like features, he is still a Cyborg Bakugan but more biological than before. (Probably because Cyborg parts can't be removed) The only major machine parts seem to be the wheel on his back and the cannon in his chest.
- Unlike his previous 2 forms, Infinity Helios is so far the only evolution in the Helios evolution line that was natural apart from Viper Helios. This is evident by his humanoid shape and no mechanical left eye. It could be possible that when he evolved, the Vestal technology fused with his body evolved too.
- Infinity Helios is the first Vestal Bakugan that has die cast metal.
- Helios is the last Main Bakugan to receive his Mechtogan because he wasn't around when Drago gave Tristar Accelerak, Taylean Silent Strike, Wolfurio Swift Sweep, and Boulderon Vexfist.
- Infinity Helios is the fourth Bakugan that has defeated a Mechtogan. (After Titanium Dragonoid, Razenoid and Infinity Trister with Cannongear).
- It is currently unknown how Infinity Helios obtained his BakuNano Bombaplode and his Mechtogan Slynix. Though it is possible that Spectra made Bombaplode and Helios summoned Slynix. His Mechtogan and BakuNano seem to be extremely powerful, since Bombaplode took out two Mechtogan in one hit and Slynix took out several Dreadeon clones with seemingly little effort.
- He's more calm and wise than his previous forms, but he still held some of his antagonistic personality.