It has a head at both ends of his body and three red eyes that allow it to see all around its body. A shield protects its vulnerable core while horns on his heads protect him from blindsided attacks. Small blue holes run along its body to shoot arrows in any direction, and its color allows for easy camouflage to hide and sneak up on its enemies.
It and Blast Elico, were both later destroyed by a deadly attack from Zenoheld's Mechanical Bakugan, Farbros, after willingly opening itself and then protecting Rex Vulcan in Gus' battle against King Zenoheld.
- Ability Cards
- Ray Drill: Adds 200 Gs to Hexados.
- Land Twist: Subtracts 200 Gs from the opponent.
- Eraser: Nullifies the opponent's ability.
- In the anime, Hexados was defeated in every single battle it had participated in.
- It also introduces a new ability every time it appears and only used once, except its last appearance.
- This Bakugan Trap in its opened form looks like Centipoid.
- Before on Bakugan.com, it showed Legionoid's ball form on Hexados's page.
- Hexados is one of the only two Bakugan Traps that were shown to be able to move on its own in ball form.