Haos Bakugan have the lowest G-Powers in the game but strategy and manipulation is the main idea. Haos Bakugan are often in the battle for aid, or switch. They often use abilities such as G-Power Swap and are often credited with winning the battle with the lowest G-Power. Haos Bakugan use very strong Ability Card s such as Haos 2, The Glow, Sagitarius Arrow, Freezing Haos and Runo`s Launcher.
Notable Anime Users
|Runo Misaki||Tigrerra ► Blade Tigrerra|
|Volt Luster (Deceased)||Brontes|
|Gus (one episode)||Mega Brontes►Alto Brontes|
|Soon||Krowll (given and taken by Sellon)|
- In the original series, Haos Bakugan were gray (with a tinge of blue) with a gold highlight.
- In Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders, Haos Bakugan are gray (with a tinge of yellow) with yellow and orange highlight.
Bakugan Dimensions Fighting Styles
- Test of Will
- Test of Will 2
- Defiant Soul
- Super Speedup
- Healing Light
- Defense Specialist
- Body and Soul- Haos and Subterra
- Light in the Darkness- Haos and Darkus
The symbol of the Haos attribute is derived from the Han character for light, 光 (Hikari). Haos may also come from the halo, a bright ring above an angel's head.
- After Tigrerral, all Haos Guardian Bakugan of the anime's protaganists have been humanoid warriors.
- So far, Neathia involves the most amount of Haos Bakugan seen in the anime.
- On Bakugan Dimensions, Haos relies on Willpower, Life and able to regain Life.