Gigarth is a Bakugan Battle Gear. From both sides of its large cannons, it fires a powerful whirlpool that swallows up its enemy. The large arms spin at high speed to create a devastating tornado.
Gigarth is highly effective underwater. Its super-long arms can reach out and grab opponents if they're caught unprepared. Gigarth can also use the special cannons on its sides to create powerful whirlpools that swallow up the enemy.
In episode 14, it appeared with Akwimos to fight against Lythirus.
In episode 19, it was used again to fight Linehalt and Sabator.
In episode 24, it was used to battle Lythirus and his Battle Gear Razoid.
- Ability Cards
- Gigarth Pointer: Transfers 300 Gs from the opponent to Gigarth. (Class 1 ability)
- Gigarth Hydrizer: Transfers 500 Gs from the opponent to Gigarth. (Class 2 ability)
- Reference Cards
- Aquos: Flip a coin. On heads, swap the Aquos Gate bonus with any other Attribute bonus.
- Ventus: Remove one Ability Card from your used pile from the game. Then move one Ability Card from your used pile to your unused pile.
- It is the longest Battle Gear, measuring 20cm.
- Gigarth's claws resemble Fear Ripper and Bolcanon's claws.