This article needs cleanup.
Fusion Abilities aren't always very powerful. For example, Alpha Hydranoid's Fusion Ability Final Demolition only adds 100 Gs to Alpha Hydranoid. But there are very powerful ones such as Dryoid's Fusion Ability, Double Caliber that adds 600 Gs to Dryoid. Fusion abilities were barely used in the first season; they were used more frequently in the second season, then declined in usage again in the third season. There is one case in the fourth season, where Dan activates Double Up for Titanium Dragonoid, boosting his Titanium Hummer, but it was not referred to as such.
Fusion Abilities requires an ability, sometimes a certain ability, to be activated in order to be used. At least a single Fusion Ability is also required in order to use Triple Ability.
The Fusion Abilities (Japanese version: Combined Ability (合体アビリティ, Gattai abiritii?) used by BakuFusion (as well as Baku Sky Raider Combinations in the Japanese version) are actually different in terms of execution. It is a special ability which uses two attributes to activate, different from a Fusion Ability from previous seasons.
List of Bakugan that have Fusion Abilities
- Dragonoid: Melt Flare
- Hydranoid: Destruction Buster
- Fourtress: Thunder Sky-Thousand Swords Rain
- Mega Nemus: Flow Skylight
- Viper Helios: Omega
- Maxus Helios: Parariddle Fire, Ultimate Striker
- Maxus Helios MK2: Parariddle Fire, Ultimate Striker
- Maxus Dragonoid: Vanishing Fire, Ultimate Guardener
- Maxus Cross Dragonoid: Vanishing Fire
- Knight Percival: Vermilion, Deathly Karbia.
- Dryoid: Shou - Dragon Fly, Geki - Dust Barrier, Retsu - Lightning, Double Caliber
- Aluze: Aero Aegis
- Rex Vulcan: Drill Booster
- Blast Elico: Gaia Booster
- Boriates: Buster Megabarrel
- Linehalt: Twist Bow, Break Garret
Forbidden Fusion Abilities
- Vexos Dragonoid: Darkus X, Ventus X, Subterra X, Aquos X, Haos X
Combinations with Fusion Abilities
- Betakor: Abyss Render and Terra Blue
- Scorptak: Mag Extreme, Mega Splinter, Power Ditch
- Volkaos: Hydro Monsoon, Blast Burn
Advanced Fusion Abilities
- All versions of Hydranoid have Fusion Abilities.