Fury (フューリー?) was a Bakugan who was banished to the Doom Dimension with the Nonet Bakugan by the Original Dragonoid. He created Coredegon, Slycerak, Exostriker, and Mandibor. He appears as the overarching antagonist in Arc 2 of Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge.
Fury was seen briefly telling Coredegon that since he created him, Coredegon must obey him. Coredegon rebelled instead, killing Fury. Betadron mentions him and seems to hate Coredegon for killing him.
Fury appeared in a flashback, where he was seen burned by Coredegon. Genesis Dragonoid, who banished Fury to the Doom Dimension with the Nonets, reveals that Fury also created Slycerak, Exostriker, and Mandibor. Fury's violent and destructive intentions created those Mechtogan, which eventually led to his own death.
- He tends to resemble a combination of Reaper, Plitheon, Linehalt, and Phantom Dharak.
- He is the only Bakugan who could create Mechtogan of different attributes and do so without a known battling partner, rather than just one or more of his own attribute. This excludes Razenoid, as Mechtogan he created were made of stolen energy.
- Fury might be an evolved Reaper.
- He as the least amount of screen-time of any villain in Bakugan.
- He has a Nanogan counterpart for Bakugan: Evolutions.