El Condor (エルコンドル, Erukondoru?) is a totem pole-like Bakugan. It has the ability to fly, even though it has no visible means by which to do so. There is a Trap version of El Condor named Triad El Condor, which may be an evolved form of El Condor.
El Condor is a shaman-like Bakugan in a mysterious totem shape. He has amazing ability to fly, soaring like a giant condor over its opponents in battle. El Condor can neutralize its enemies with a dazzling laser beam and then attacks his opponents.
Bakugan Official Handbook
This strange-looking warrior may resemble a wooden totem pole, but it's not. El Condor is a Bakugan that has the ability to fly. Prepare for an attack from above if you're battling against El Condor. This Bakugan will take flight, soaring high above you to launch its assault.
Bakugan Ultimate Handbook
This Bakugan looks like a mysterious ancient statue. It can soar over the battlefield like the bird of prey it's named after. When El Condor attacks, it hits opponents with a bright laser beam.
- Ability Cards
- Hot Blast: Subtracts 100 Gs from each opponent. (Ventus)
- Solar Plexus: Nullifies the Gate Card and subtracts 50 Gs from the opponent. (Ventus)
- Blow Away: Moves the opponent to another Gate Card. (Standard Ventus Ability)
- Dragoon: Adds the opponent's current G-Power to El Condor. (Subterra)
El Condor was released in all Attributes, except Pyrus. An Aquos version has 510 Gs, a Darkus version has 340, 560, or 660 Gs, a Haos version has 560 Gs or 580 Gs, a Subterra version has 420, 470, or 650 Gs, a Ventus version has 390, 480, 520, 600, or 660 Gs, and a Clear version has 500 Gs or 580 Gs.
In Japan, the Haos version in BCV-01 comes with 350 Gs or 450 Gs.
- El Condor is the first Bakugan with a Spanish name.
- As a result, El Condor basically means "The Vulture".