Darkus (original version: 'Darkon' (ダークオン, Dākuon?) is the attribute of Darkness. Exedra was the legendary soldier of Darkus, until he gave his attribute energy to Percival and then the Bakugan evolved to Knight Percival
Darkus has a color scheme of a black body with purple trim, with mainly red, light blue, yellow and green as the third colors. Sometimes the colors may include gold and silver.
The Gundalian Invaders color scheme of Darkus Bakugan is still mainly black, but with sickly green highlights instead of purple. Although purple is still seen on Darkus Bakugan.
|Alice Gehabich/Masquerade|| Reaper (only Masquerade, formerly)|
Hydranoid ► Dual Hydranoid ► Alpha Hydranoid
|Shadow Prove (Presumed Deceased)|
|Emperor Barodius||Dharak ► Phantom Dharak|
|Spectra Phantom||Infinity Helios|
|Marduk (Video Game Character)||Vladitor ► Battle Ax Vladitor|
Darkus Bakugan have a large variety of G-Powers and Ability Cards so there are many ways to use them. The strongest Bakugan of this Attribute is a tie between Darkus Olifus and Splight with 1000 Gs each. The current Soldier is Darkus Knight Percival.
Relation with Other Attributes
Bakugan Dimensions Fighting Styles
On Bakugan Dimensions, Darkus is unique because its gate cards are stackable; so if you play one on top of another, the first one will not be dispelled. Most of these gates also boost the power of Darkus attacks.
- Darkness Falls
- Darkness Falls 2
- Solemn Night
- Balance of Power
- Strike from Shadow
- Gate Controller
- Darkened Waves- Darkus and Aquos
- Light in the Shadow- Haos and Darkus
The symbol of the Darkus attribute is derived from the Han character for darkness, 闇 (yami).
- Darkus is the attribute for the game-exclusive bakugan Vladitor and Battle Ax Vladitor.
- Alice Gehabich and Chris are the only female characters that use this attribute.
- Of all the characters that are mentioned in this list, only Spectra Phantom is dressed with a costume of a single color, black, when he appears in Interspace Under Siege from Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge.
- On Bakugan Dimensions, it can drain stats and ignore defenses.
- Darkus on Bakugan Dimensions doesn't have any fast attacks without stat advantages. (i.e., winning in agility)
- The majority of the users with this attribute are villains from each season except Alice Gehabich, Ace Grit and Spectra Phantom (he was a Pyrus villain in New Vestroia but his redemption becomes him in a protagonist).
- 3/4 main antagonists use the Darkus attribute.
- It is extremely weak agants of Pyrus Bakugan.