Together with Volt, Brontes brawls for the Vexos to eliminate the Resistance. Brontes is a Bakugan who uses his Loony Magical ability to eliminate his rival's offenses. This mammoth monster can fly by using the propeller sticking out of his head. His gigantic legs allow him to move quickly and avoid enemy attacks, and his long arms stretch out to wrap around opponents during battle.
Bakugan Ultimate Handbook
Brontes is a living Bakugan with a monstrous size. Even though he's large, he's fast. He can fly using the propeller on its head, and jump with its long legs to avoid an enemy attack. During battle, Brontes will stretch out his long arms and wrap them around an opponent.
|Darkus:||510 Gs (BakuBronze), 590 Gs, 650 Gs|
|Ventus:||500 Gs (New Vestroia Battle Pack), 560 Gs, 620 Gs|
Defenders of the Core Ability Cards:
- Drain Beam: A brutal attack that continues to damage the opponent even after it hits.
- Mirage Strike: Triggers a powerful combo attack.
- Wall of Light: Generates a shield to deflect shots.
- Invisible Terror: Brontes becomes invisible, making him impossible to target.
- Brontes has more arms than its two other evolutions combined: Mega Brontes has two, Alto Brontes has four, while this one has eight arms.
- Brontes, Nemus and Wilda weren't seen in the anime because they had evolved before the series began.
- His ball form is similar to that of Nemus.
- Brontes is named after one of the three younger cyclopes who forged Zeus' thunderbolt, Hades' helm of invisibility, and Poseidon's trident.