Blast Elico evolved from Elico when Mylene threw Brontes and Elico out. Later, Gus found them outside the Vexos ship in stand form. In the second arc, Gus used a forbidden card to make Elico, Vulcan and Brontes evolve, thus evolving Elico into Blast Elico.
Blast Elico has either a mask covering his mouth or no mouth at all. His six tentacles were replaced by a big tail. He now has three crystals instead of one. He has his fin spread out on his head and his shoulder blades are broader and bigger.
He has a horn drill on his head, his fins on his arms are replaced by brown drills, his eyes are red instead of yellow, his crystals are blue instead of yellow-orange and his shoulder blades now resemble drills.
In Avenging Spectra, he assists Rex Vulcan in battling Farbros. When he changes his attribute to Subterra - they get the upper hand until Farbros merges with the Assail System. He later dies protecting Gus from an attack meant for him. Like Vulcan, he seems to retain his will after evolving as he sacrifices himself to save Gus and thanks him for saving him - saying he is returning the favor.
- Ability Cards
- Hydro Typhoon: Transfers 300 Gs from the opponent to Blast Elico.
- Forcement Power: Nullifies the opponent's ability. (Subterra)
- Reflection Jacket: When this ability is still in use, it nullifies all the opponents abilities. (Subterra)
- Subterra Force Alive: Nullifies the opponent's Gate Card and doubles the power level of each Subterra Bakugan on your team. (Subterra)
- Gaia Divide: Subtracts 500 Gs from the opponent. (Subterra)
- Land Blow: Transfers 300 Gs from the opponent to Blast Elico. (Subterra)
Fusion Ability Cards
- Gaia Booster: Transfers 300 Gs from the opponent to Blast Elico. (Subterra)