- Altair + Wired = Meta Altair (Not actually a trap combo)
- Ingram + Hylash = High Mobility Mode
- Mega Brontes + Dynamo = Dynamo Brontes
- Viper Helios + Metalfencer = Battle Unit Helios
- Neo Dragonoid / Cross Dragonoid + Spyderfencer + Dark Hound + Grafias + Brachium + Spitarm + Grakas Hound = Maxus Dragonoid or Maxus Cross Dragonoid
- Farbros + Assail System = Assail Farbros (Not actually a trap combo)
- Meta Altair: Altair's tail connects to Wired's back area, increasing their size and wingspan.
- Ingram's High Mobility Mode: Ingram rides on Hylash like a flying surfboard.
- Dynamo Brontes: Mega Brontes' legs wind up behind his body, and Dynamo put his head in and Dynamo connects to becomes his new legs.
- Viper Helios' Battle Unit Mode: Metalfencer wraps around Viper Helios' arms, tail and legs, attaching to his back and creating two huge cannons on his arms.
- Maxus Helios: Each piece attaches to Helios, giving him huge, multi-colored armor, with many spiked weapons and lasers.
- Maxus Dragonoid: Each piece attaches to Drago, giving him huge, crimson armor and cannons.
- Assail Farbros: Does not alter Farbros's appearance much, but improves the size of his legs and adds cannons on his arms.
- Ninjitsu Master Ingram: Enhances the size of Master Ingram's wing size, and adds two more colossal wings to him.
- Boriates' Battle Arm Mode: Dynamo attaches to Boriates' arm, creating huge, destructive cannon.
- Alternative Farbros: Farbros attaches to the front of the Alternative Weapon System
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.