Baku-Gear is a gameplay mechanic and a weapon boost system that is featured introduced in Bakugan: Armored Alliance.
Baku-Gear are battle armor that attaches to a Bakugan, therefore increasing its Power level and giving it new abilities.
Baku-Gear can be obtained through Bakugan Ultra + Baku-Gear or Baku-Gear Packs, but they currently are only cosmetic. Despite them coming in different Factions, they will always come with a random Baku-Gear Card. The Baku-Gear Cards are what provides the bonuses in game.
Baku-Gear replaces evolution after the final battle against Tiko, though the reasons are unknown. Baku-Gear only appear when a Bakugan's Power level is reached at 50 or below in the brink of defeat.
List of Baku-Gear
- Pyrus Magma Blaster: Dragonoid's Baku-Gear
- Haos Lightning Striker: Pegatrix's Baku-Gear
- Ventus Cyclonator: Trox's Baku-Gear
- Wings of Aquos: Hydorous's Baku-Gear
- Darkus Mechclaws: Howlkor's Baku-Gear
- Darkus Scorching Swords: Nillious's Baku-Gear
- Aurelus Silent Spears: Pharol's Baku-Gear
- Ventus Stealth Thruster: Batrix's Baku-Gear
- Pyrus Fire Launcher: Gillator's Baku-Gear
- Darkus Twilight Axes: Eenoch's Baku-Gear
- Haos Bolt Bow: Sairus's Baku-Gear
- Aquos Tempest Generator: Ramparian's Baku-Gear
- Darkus Dark Sledge: Tretorous's Baku-Gear
- Ventus Sonic Swarming: Barbetra's Baku-Gear
- Aquos Trunk Tornado: Trunkanious's Baku-Gear
- Darkus Shadow Stinger: Skorporos's Baku-Gear
- Ventus\Aquos Boomerang Blades: